Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Superman Family is a comic book title that ran for 59 issues from 1974 to 1982. It begins with issue #164, picking up the numbering from Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen from which it was merged with Superman's Girl Friend Lois Lane.
See also: the similarly titled Superman Family Adventures.
- "Lois Lane" — issues 166, 169, 172, 175, 178, 181-222
- Continues from Superman's Girl Friend, Lois Lane.
- "Supergirl" — issues 165, 168, 171, 174, 177, 180, 182-222
- Continues from the first Supergirl series.
- "Jimmy Olsen" — issues 164, 167, 170, 173, 176, 179, 182-222
- Continues from Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen.
- "Superboy" — issues 182, 191-196
- The adventures of the Earth-One Superman as a teenage superhero. This series continued from Adventure Comics #458 and led to the feature leaving the title for its own in 1980, The New Adventures of Superboy.
- "The Private Life of Clark Kent" — issues 195-199, 201-215
- The adventures of Clark Kent in which he used his powers and skills without becoming Superman. This feature had moved over from Superman after issue #328 of that series.
- "Mr. and Mrs. Superman" — issues 195-196, 198-199, 201-222
- The adventures of the Earth-Two Superman and his wife, Lois Lane Kent. This feature had moved from Superman after issue #329 of that series.
- "Krypto" — issues 182-192
- The adventures of Superman's dog with the aid of detective Ed Lacy.
- "Nightwing and Flamebird" — issues 182-194
- The adventures of the second Nightwing and Flamebird team of heroes (Van-Zee and Ak-Var) in the Bottled City of Kandor.