This page is a listing of all the times that Doomsday has ever died, in every continuity.
- Bertron killed him numerous times as Baby (Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey).
- Blasted by the full power of one of the Guardians of the Universe from planet Oa, who sacrificed his life to end the monster's rampage. (Doomsday: Year One)
- Killed by The Radiant's energy powers, on planet Catalan. (Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey)
- Beaten to death by Superman. (The Death of Superman)
- Stranded at the end of the universe by Waverider and Superman, and dispersed by entropy. (Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey)
- Flesh incinerated by Imperiex. (Superman: Our Worlds at War)
- Beaten to death by a large group of Kryptonians. (Superman: New Krypton)
Death Count: 6 + X (where X = The number of times he was killed as Baby by Bertron.)
Current Resistances gained through dying: Immune to energy beings, presumably immune to being beaten to death by Superman and Kryptonians, presumably immune to Imperiex's energy blasts, presumably immune to Green Lantern energy
- Impaled by his "mother", Faora, in Lois Lane's body. (Smallville, season 8)
- Killed by intense Kryptonite rays, in a chamber designed to kill Kryptonians. Chloe Sullivan pulled the lever that killed him. (Smallville, season 8)
- Killed by the Red-Blue Blur, aka Clark Kent, in a climactic battle in Metropolis. (Smallville, season 8)
Death Count: 3
Superman: Doomsday Continuity
Death Count: 1