L.L. are the initials for many Superman characters who, for the most part, have tended to be his adversaries, love interests, or relatives.
Especially in Silver Age comics, it is a continuing trend to name characters with these initials.
Some such characters are:
- Linda Lee, the original secret identity for Supergirl, Superman's cousin.
- Lana Lang, Superman's first girlfriend.
- Linda Lang, Supergirl's secret identity.
- Lois Lane, Superman's main love interest and (before the New 52 reboot) wife.
- Lucy Lane, Lois' sister.
- Lex Luthor, Superman's archnemesis and frequent foe.
- Lena Luthor, Lex's sister Pre-Crisis; Lex's daughter Post-Crisis.
- Lori Luthor, Lex's niece.
- Lionel Luthor, Lex's father on Smallville.
- Lenny Luthor, Lex's nephew in Superman IV.
- Lucas Luthor, Lex's half-brother on Smallville.
- Lori Lemaris, Superman's college sweetheart.
- Lenora Lemaris, Lori's sister.
- Lyla Lerrol, Superman's love affair on Krypton.
- Letita Lerner, Superman's babysitter.
- Lara Lor-Van, Superman's biological mother.
- Luma Lynai, one of several characters to have used the name Superwoman
- Linda Lake, a reporter appearing on Smallville
- Lesla Lar, a Silver Age foe of Supergirl
- Liri Lee, member of the Linear Men (uses the pseudonym Liesel Largo)
- Lyrica Lloyd, from Superman #196 (May 1967)
- Lola-La, a member of a Neandertholic people on a remote undiscovered island (with dinosaurs) whom an amnesiac Superman nearly married.
- Lupé Leocadio, a Metropolis police officer
- Leslie Luckabee, posed as Lex Luthor's son in Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman
- Leonore Lemmon (May 11, 1923 - December 30, 1989) was an American socialite who was the fiancée of actor George Reeves