Justice League: Mortal was a planned film with the Justice League.
- D.J. Cotrona as Superman/Clark Kent
- Armie Hammer as Batman/Bruce Wayne
- Megan Gale as Wonder Woman
- Adam Brody as The Flash/Barry Allen
- Hugh Keays-Byrne as Martian Manhunter
- Teresa Palmer as Talia
- Zoe Kazan as Iris Allen
- Santiago Cabrera as Aquaman
- Jay Baruchel as Maxwell Lord
- Common as John Stewart/Green Lantern
- Anton Yelchin as The Flash/Wally West
- Dean Semler - Director of Photography
- Marit Allen - Costume Designer
- Emily Seresin - Costume Designer (until her death, whereby it was taken over by Weta)
- Ken Ralston - Visual Effects Supervisor
- Richard Norton - Stunt Coordinator / Fight Choreographer
- Mark Rogers - Still Photographer
- In January 2008, Warner Bros. announced the film was on indefinite hold, allowing options lapse for the cast. The studio felt the script needed perfecting, which was impossible because of the 2007-2008 Writers Guild of America strike.
- In February 2008 it was announced that production would go to Canada, despite George Miller's wishes to keep production at Fox Studios Australia. The filmmakers are still adamant for a mid-2009 theatrical release date, and hope to have filming start in mid-July 2008.