Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hippolyta was a cavewoman brutally murdered by her mate more than 32,000 years ago. Her soul was deposited in the Well of Souls with that of other slain women. She is the first to be reincarnated by the Olympian Gods thus becoming Queen of a new race that would become the Amazons.
Donna Troy (daughter)
Terrence Long (son-in-law, deceased)
- Immortality: As Queen of the Amazons, Hippolyta was granted Eternal life by the Olympian gods. The original Greek gods later revoked this protection as part of her punishment when they forced her to become the second Wonder Woman and leave Paradise Island. Granny Goodness, as the new Athena, has returned immortality to the revived Hippolyta as part of an unending punishment without any of her other former powers.
- Self-Sustenance: So long as she remains on Themyscira, Hippolyta does not require food, water or any other form of nourishment to maintain her health and vitality. Although she is not susceptible to the throes of hunger, this does not mean that she doesn't consume food for enjoyment. The Amazons frequently hold great festivals wherupon food is served.
- Superhuman Strength: As an Amazon Hippolyta once possessed obvious superhuman strength, speed and agility but was far below that of her two daughters in all such areas. Currently Hippolyta's strength levels was lowered to normal human strength levels
- Leadership: Queen Hippolyta was a born leader and strategist and is excellent in the arts of persuasion and diplomacy.
- Diplomacy: Queen Hippolyta is practiced at conducting negotiations between representatives of groups or states. She has often been called upon to use these skills at times of war.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced): She was skilled in armed and unarmed combat and proficient with traditional Greek hand to hand weaponry such as sharpened edge shield sword and slings.
Currently all the weakness of an average human female