Gary Frank (b. 1969) is a comic book artist who began his professional career in 1991. Writer Geoff Johns has noted that Frank's rendition of Superman is the best of his generation and that the only other artist in the same league is Curt Swan.
- "The influence of Christopher Reeve’s iteration of Superman in your work is very obvious. Did you go back and watch his movies again and again for inspiration and to study specific details, like facial expressions and physical traits?"
- "I did watch them again but I just remembered virtually every scene. There were a lot scenes where Christopher Reeve didn’t appear that were completely new when I went back and watched it, but the actual things that he did were just so memorable. It felt like one of those movies which you’ve watched 100 times. And I’ve probably watched “Superman: The Movie” three times. Or four times, maybe. But it’s just that the performance he gave was just so… it just really resonates. It’s such a wonderful performance and impossible to forget."
- Origin of...
- Superman and the Legion of Super-Heroes
- Wizard Magazine #191
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice General Mills tie-in
- "Path of Doom" / "Superman, Meet Clark Kent" / "Lois Lane, Back at the Planet" / "Men of Steel"
- Convention art