| Lois & Clark:|
The New Adventures of Superman
|Season 2, Episode 9|
|Air date||December 4, 1994|
|Written by||Dean Cain|
|Directed by||Randall Zisk|
| ← previous|
A Bolt from the Blue
| next →|
When a toy maker is fired from his job, he invents a new toy that makes all of Metropolis' adults act like children, including Clark. Soon, everyone at the Daily Planet is fighting over gifts and Clark has to find out who is behind the new toys' creation.
- Dean Cain as Clark Kent/Superman
- Teri Hatcher as Lois Lane
- Lane Smith as Perry White
- Justin Whalin as Jimmy Olsen
- K Callan as Martha Kent
- Eddie Jones as Jonathan Kent
- Isabel Sanford as Margaret Duffy
- Dick Van Patten as orphanage worker/streetcorner Santa Claus
- Denise Richards as Angela
- Dom Irrera as Harry Hecklebaum
- And Sherman Hemsley as The Toyman (Winslow P. Schott)
- Sandee Van Dyke as Danielle
- Doug Llewelyn as News Anchor
- Jon Menick as Weatherman
- Sharon Thomas as Pretentious Lady
- Brian Wagner as Joel
- Warreen Farlow as Toy Store Manager
- Sherman Hemsley and Isabel Sanford are better known as being the main characters of The Jeffersons.
- Winslow P. Schott is the name of the villain The Toyman in the Superman comics.
- This episode was written by Dean Cain. He will later co-write the episode "Virtually Destroyed."
- This is the second appearance of Sharon Thomas, Dean Cain's mom.
- When the kids had thrown the snowballs towards the scared girl, it was shown that there 4 snowballs being thrown, but when Superman had stopped the snowballs, there was more then 4 snowballs and some of them were broken in pieces.