| Lois & Clark:|
The New Adventures of Superman
|Season 1, Episode 22|
|Air date||May 8, 1994|
|Written by|| Deborah Joy LeVine|
|Directed by||Alan J. Levi|
| ← previous|
Barbarians at the Planet
| next →|
As Lois prepares for her wedding day, Clark, Jimmy, Perry and Jack try and discover who really blew up the Daily Planet. Lex uses a kryptonite cage to trap Superman. Lois does not marry Lex. The police come to arrest Lex for the explosion, but he jumps out of the window, committing suicide.
- Dean Cain as Clark Kent/Superman
- Teri Hatcher as Lois Lane
- Lane Smith as Perry White
- Michael Landes as Jimmy Olsen
- K Callan as Martha Kent
- Eddie Jones as Jonathan Kent
- John Shea as Lex Luthor
- Chris Demetral as Jack
- Richard Belzer as Inspector Henderson
- James Earl Jones as Franklin W. Stern
- Phyllis Coates as Ellen Lane
- Beverly Johnson as Mrs. Cox
- Richard Stahl as the Archbishop
- J. Madison Johnston as guard
- The title is a reference to The Fall of the House of Usher, a story by Edgar Allan Poe.
- Phyllis Coates, who plays Lois's mother in this episode, played Lois Lane from 1952 to 1953 on Adventures of Superman.
- This is the last appearance of Chris Demetral as Jack and Michael Landes as Jimmy Olsen. Jimmy is portrayed for the next three seasons by Justin Whalin.
- This marks John Shea's last appearance as a main character. He goes on to make guest appearances in the later seasons.